Thanks for being a part of our community here at CodePilot AB (”CodePilot”, ”We”, ”Us”, ”Our”). We have a strong belief of protecting your personal information och the right ro your privacy. If you have any questions about our policy or how we deal with your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What information is collected?
1.1 Personal information you share with us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us with while registering an account for our Services, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about our Services or in other ways contacting us.
The information collected depends on the context of your interaction with us and the extent of the features you use. More concrete; what we collect can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Publicly available personal information, such as first name, last name, email adress, and similar data.
- Credentials, such as encrypted passwords and similar security information used for authentication and account access cross platforms.
All personal data you provide us must be accurate and complete, and you have to notify us of any changes to such information.
1.2 Information automatically collected
When using our Services, we collect specific information with intention to improve the overall experience. This data in not necessarily used to identify you as a person or may not reveal your specific identity (like your previously stated personal information), but may instead include device and usage information. What we collect in this category may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- IP address, type of browser and Cookies.
- Operating system and language preferences.
- Device name, device characteristics and locations.
- and other technical information.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services or Apps, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect this type of information through cookies and similar technologies.
1.3 Information collected through our Apps
If you use our Mobile or Desktop Apps we may also collect data including, but not limited to, the following:
- Mobile Device Access, such as permission to use certain features from your mobile like device’s storage and other features. If you would like to adjust our access, you can do so in the device settings.
- Mobile Device Data, such as mobile device ID, operating system and version information, manufacturer and model, IP address, etc.
- Push Notifications. We may ask you for permission to send push notifications regarding regarding Checkpoints events. Therefore ”push tokens” are stored to give you the best user experience. If you wish to cancel this form of communication, you may turn them off in your device settings.
2. The way we use your information
We use the data collected via our Services for a variety of purposes such as enter into or perform a contract with you (Of course only with your consent), giving you the best user experience and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We process the collected data in these ways:
- To enable account creation and session processes
We use a Email and Password as credentials when logging in to a session.
- To send you information regarding our Services.
Future updates, new releases, bug fixes, invites to events, status change on roles are communicated to you by email or push notifications.
Either of these can be turned of by unregister emails or turning off push notifications in your device settings.
- To send you administrative information.
Sending out information regarding change in our terms, conditions and policies, along with credit card expiring and other administrative information.
- To manage purchases.
We give you a notification via email every time a recurring payment is completed, to let you know there is a receipt available for download.
- Request feedback.
- Enable user-to-user communication.
Invite other users and communicating at events.
- To respond at any support cases.
- And other Business Purposes
Such as analysing workflows and optimising features. We strive to improve our Services and experiences, but not at your expense! Hence all information possible will be stored in anonymised form to protect individual end users and not displaying personal information.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We may process or share data based on the following legal basics:
- Consent, such as email newsletters and push notifications.
- Performance of a contract, such as user management and billing.
- Legal Obligations, such as bookkeeping and other legally required actions.
- Legitimate Interests, such as analysing workflows, measuring server capabilities together with avoiding attacks and misuse of the Service.
4. Who will the information be shared with?
We have no intent of sharing your personal information with someone that don’t need it, and we will never sell any of the data to any third party company.
Below, we’ve categorized each use of data so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. These are the only third party services we share our data with, to deliver the best experience possible:
- Advertising, Direct Marketing and News:
- User Support and Questions:
MailChimp and Zendesk Chat
- Service Optimization:
Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Play Console and TestFlight.
- Data storage, backup, security, functionality and infrastructure:
- Billing and Payments:
If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke it, please contact us.
5. Cookies and other tracking technologies
6. For how long do we keep your information?
If your are a user of our Service, we will only keep the information you’ve provided us as long as you’re still a member. That means you can choose for yourself at any time to remove your account and by doing so, we will immediately anonymize or delete any personal information. For support cases, including non-users, we keep conversations for 12 months for documentation and ability to reopen cases.
However, longer retention periods may be required or permitted by law (such as tax, bookkeeping or other legal requirements) that needs us to store your data for a longer period of time.
7. Keeping your information safe
We have implemented appropriate organisational and technical security measures designed to protect all data submitted to us containing personal information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we strive to do our best protecting your personal information and transmitting it to our suppliers. But remember, transmission of personal data to and from our Service is at your own risk and should only occur encrypted within a secure environment.
8. How about collecting information from minors?
Our Terms and Conditions regarding signup and accounts states that no-one under the age of 18 are permitted to create an account. Therefore we do not knowingly store any data from minors. If we find out about anyone in our system below the age of 18, we will immediately remove this user and delete all personal information regarding this individual from our record. If you become aware of any data we’ve collected from minors under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. What are your privacy rights?
Your rights will be determined by the country you live in. Many counties have specific laws relating to privacy. If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to:
- Get information regarding management of your data (Contained in this document).
- Request access to, erasure of, correction of and restriction of your data.
- If applicable: data portability.
If you wish to request anything from the list above. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
In some cases we rely on consent to process your personal information. Please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. However, this will not affect data protected by law.
If you are a resident in the European Union and you believe we are unlawfully processing your data, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact detail at here. (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm)
9.1 Account information:
You can at any time review, change and delete your personal information in your account settings by yourself, by logging in to our service. Upon termination we will delete or anonymize your information in our active database. However, some information may still be retained in our files to prevent fraudulent activities, enforce our Terms and Conditions, comply with legal requirements, etc.
9.2 Cookies and similar technologies:
9.3 Opting out of email marketing
You can unsubscribe from our different email lists at any time by clicking the unsubscribe-button in the email that we send or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . However, we will still need to send you Service-related email in administration purposes as a necessity.
10. Data breach
A Privacy data breach occurs when someone unauthorised access personal information. If a breach is detected, you will be notified if we believe you are likely to be at risk of serious harm; for example breaches that may cause financial, mental or physical damage.
In the event that we become aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information, we will investigate the matter and notify applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after being aware of it, unless the breach is unlikely to result a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
11. Controls for Do-Not-Track features
12. Updates to this Policy
13. How can you contact us about this Policy?
If you have any comments or questions about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
702 13 Örebro